Writing and Chill, Anyone?

To whomever is going to "chill" with me in the future, please know that I adore writing. Like, I ADORE it. ALMOST as much as I'm going to adore you. Almost. But when I'm mad at you, writing will be on the top of the list. Because I'm going to use writing to document how annoying you are.

Anyway...

Today was a stressful day. I can safely say I have been out of the house for 11 consecutive hours. Volunteering. At an event I've previously told you about. My job was welcoming and ushering everyone in the building, and I was feeling in a smiley mood despite the cold weather and my very empty stomach.

I don't really wanna relive it right now, so lemme talk about something else.

Well, well, well, would you look at that. Daylight Savings Time is coming to a close. Time to set our clocks back and all that jazz. This means Fajr will be at 5 am instead of 6, which means there will be three hours for me to chill until class time. Yaaay :D

I want to make this post lengthy, but right now I have nothing to say, so while I wait for inspiration to strike, I will open up the novel I need to add on to. See y'all in a bit, inshaAllah. (8:37 PM)

Oh my god it's almost been an hour. (9:35 PM)

Here's what happened in the time I was absent...

~ I had a very enlightening conversation with Momo and now I feel like I got something off my chest. LOL
~ I peeled an orange and the juice that traveled up my nostrils made me sneeze
~ I picked up a beetle off my mom's room carpet and threw it in her bathroom trash
~ I washed the dishes

Okay, now I'm gonna go back to adding onto my novel. (9:38 PM)

I FINALLY ended my chapter. Geeze that one took up like 10 pages and it's full of dialogue and nothing worth reading. To me, at least. Whatever, as long as I write and move on to the next chapter.

I GET DISTRACTED SO EASILY. *flails arms helplessly*

(10:05 PM) I'm updating my Gratitude Journal. I don't know any defining moments in my life to write about. What even is a defining moment? #ifeelsostupidlol

*opens Facebook*

*sees one depressing post*

*reacts to post*

*closes Facebook*

I finished writing in my journal. If I've learned anything from that journal, it's that my handwriting sucks. Kidding. It actually really helps improve my happy mood. Y'all should get yourself one.

I wish I had someone who would willingly sit down with me, write with me, bake random desserts, and have a dance party with my nasheed playlist blaring in the background. That's my idea of writing and chill.

I actually just described my ideal future husband LMAO. Any volunteers?

I'm gonna write about the weirdness of today in tomorrow's post inshaAllah. It's kind of late right now. Tood'loo.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts