Fishy Stuff

Day 3 of vacation. I just realized that I've stopped labeling these posts with the date of the occurrence. Eh.

We went to breakfast in the lobby. Then we cleaned up the motel room and then we went to a boardwalk and walked on it. Then we went to a turtle sanctuary. Then we checked out of the motel. Then we walked around and got attacked by a bunch of mosquitoes on our way to the beach. Then we ate lunch at the beach. Then we headed home. On the way back we stopped at a fish restaurant. I was all mad and groggy because a shark ate my guts so my day wasn't very dandy. I was forced to go inside the restaurant and order something. I didn't order anything because I'm not a fan of seafood to begin with. I just got a chocolate nesquik drink. Then we got our food and went back to the van and they ate their food while I drank my nesquik and continued to be all grumpy about the shark attack. And I slept most of the way back but we stopped at a random vendor along the highway who was selling fruits. We bought oranges and continued on our journey. When we got home, S and I stayed up on our devices until about 1:40 AM. We weren't sleepy. So yeah. That's the end of day 3 and our vacation.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts