I Rode A Horse On The What Now?

Day 2 of vacation. I woke up all groggy and annoyed. Did I shower? Can't remember. Umm... well, that's not important. Anyway, I changed into my outfit for the day and then we all set out to the beach. It was very early in the morning, about 6:30 AM. Our intention I guess was to watch the sunrise but of course we wanted more cool beach pictures. We spent the majority of our time doing that while H's timelapse of the sunrise stood on his tripod beside the shore.

We saw a few crabs, and a giant one lying by the shore. Hmm, now that I think about it again, we should have buried under the sand. Or should we have? A seagull may have wanted it for its meal. But what if some other people who came to the beach kicked it back in the water or even threw it away? Who knows what kinda crud people can do to animals. *angry emoji*

Wow, um... after the sun rose, we went back to the motel. Some of us showered. I think I did too? I really can't remember. But after that we went to the horse riding place. There were two cats sleeping outside. I couldn't help myself because I rarely get to see animals, so I hunkered down and took a few pictures of them. Then we went to the stables and waited for the horses to all be ready.

Skip to the part where we finally got assigned horses.

Mom = Riptide
Dad = Romeo
Me = Cowgirl
H = Splash
S = Chuck
Z = Chumbucket

I swear man these names. I liked mine though.

Anyway, we finally were let out of the stables and onto the trail. The FIRST thing my horse did was stop and chew on grass and I embrassedly tried to get it to move while everyone else rode past me. Finally with the help of someone I got it to move love. I wanted my horse to run, but all it did was walk and I'm like, k, don't wanna rush you, baby. I did actually call my horse "baby" at some points. She may not have heard me but I'm gonna tell you right now I fell in love with that horse immediately. I think she was an elderly sweetheart. I miss her.

Anyway, we rode our horses on the beach! It was sooooooo amazing. It was almost like being in heaven. The bright sun shone above against the cloudless blue skies, and the ocean glittered in the distance. The tide came in and out, flowing gloriously. The spotless beach spread before us. And we sat on our gently walking horses, bumping softly up and down. Everything I perceived was blue and beige.

Anyway, we rode for an hour and a half or two hours and then we went back. My entire butt area was hurting after that. We went back to the hotel and prayed. Then we went to this kayaking area and kayaked in the bay. We saw a lot of jumping fish. We raced on our kayaks and H won and for once he didn't praise himself over his victory lol.

Then we went back shore after an hour of kayaking and went back to the motel. My dad took a nap while the rest of us played at the beach. It ended up raining though, so we went to the motel and took our showers. We didn't do anything for the rest of the day, but at night we drove around and ate at this frozen yogurt place. We talked with Ummi's Hajj buddies and then we went back to the motel and slept.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts