A Cup of Coffee and a Book

Got up 30 minutes ago, had me a good cup of coffee. Then I cut up three potatoes to make some fries. (8:09 AM)

I haven't been using my gratitude journal. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I mean, I've been going to bed feeling pretty dandy these days even without using the journal. And before this, the journal affected my mood before I went to sleep at night. I managed to go an entire week without crying (as a young adult living in this generation, this is considered an accomplishment). So, since I don't use the gratitude journal as regularly, does that signify that I've carried on and earned the trait of gratitude and the journal has done its job, or does that simply signify my laziness to settle down from my exciting life and set pen to paper?

I feel like it's my laziness because hey, I'm always lazy so it's more likely.

Anyway, THE PLUMBERS FINALLY FIXED OUR BATHTUB YAAAAAS!!! *parties under a disco*

Okay, I'm starving. BRB.

I had myself three slices of thick fluffy bread, one untoasted.

And I just finished a cup of iced coffee.

I love coffee so much omg like regardless if you get me a frappe or a bowl of coffee ice cream, if it's coffee then I will love you. But if you're my bae then obviously I'll love you before coffee but if you get me coffee I will love you all the more.

My sister just came home and she has a bake sale tomorrow so we are going to go make some Oreo truffles. Sayonara ~


Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts