Laughing My Apple Off

I went to a lit party last night. It was LIT. Still thinking about it makes me smile. That's because I finally got to see my SMAE, Momo! It's been like THREE WEEKS. How is that even possible? To go on and live life without Momo sass. I must be invincible.

I haven't written my book for two entire days. I feel like a horrible human being. Also because Momo likes to read my book and smaes do not sadden their smaes. I had to get homework done though. Saturday, I did nothing except try to get my homework done. Sunday, I went to a community breakfast at 9am, and then I went to the lit party at 5:45 pm.

I don't wanna go into the details of the party, but Momo and I and another friend created a new version of the abbreviation LMAO. We were trying to figure out a less inappropriate word beginning with A, and then N, the other friend, suggested apple. And when she said it, "Laughing my apple off," we burst into laughter higher than the heavens. They told me to stop dying because I was laughing like a demented high hyena witch. Couldn't really help it though because they were cracking me up. LOL. I love those people.

TODAY WAS THE ONLY CLASS DAY OF THE WEEK! WE DON'T MEET ON WEDNESDAY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts