NooOooOOOooOoooOOOooovember

I always thought the word November had an evil and sadistic implication behind it. November. November. November.

Maybe it's the appearance of the word "No." Maybe it's the V? It couldn't at all be the fact that this word begins with my initial, nope. Well, I guess we'll wait until someone with a high I.Q. comes up with a good answer. Let's leave them to that while I transition to my next topic. Which is, respectfully, the coming of November.

Can y'all believe it? This year is almost over! Several memes on social media are saying how this year should not be spoken of, but I personally believe that this year, for me, was a great one. I can never forget this year, because this is the very year in which I collaborated with my online friend on my first official book in my entire writing history! Gotta keep that in mind, eh?

Oh, and this month is National Novel Writing Month. Dang it, it slipped my mind. I'm going to try it this year, inshaAllah. I keep forgetting about it. But hey, I've got thirty days. What was that? Oh yes, it took me about a little over a month to write my book. I was collaborating, but hey, still!

Let me also add, I hope you all are enjoying my new blog theme, because I for one am digging it! Aahhhh!!! <3 *girly squee*

(I need a moment, 'scuse me)

After I finish writing this blog post, I'm going to, InshaAllah, start on my story. I finished writing my rough draft for English class just now and I've printed it and everything is ready in my backpack, which I'm gonna officially name Blackpack because it's a black backpack... what better name, y'know? No racism intended, aight? Also, my folders are ripping apart because they're dirt cheap $0.99 folders from the dirty depths of Walmart.

Hmm... apart rhymes with Walmart...

Falling apart,
It ain't my heart
Rather it's my soul
When I walk through the depths
The dirty depths of Walmart.

Made that up just now. I'm brilliant, right?

Okay, well, before this day is over, I need to add on to my National Novel of the Month. Let's do this, Nura! *cracks knuckles over head*

Until next time! :D

Comments

Popular Posts