We Can Make It Real

Thanks Raef for the post title inspiration.

I may be fangirling a little too much. I need to chill. (but please listen to this)

Anyway, I can't recall what happened today. I do remember getting up to make fluffy pancakes with chocolate chips in them. Something went wrong, though. They weren't as fluffy and beautiful as the ones I made on Tuesday. I always have an issue with getting the heat just right. Sometimes I make the heat high because I don't have it in me to wait that long for the pancake to cook. But then the pancake gets black. Smh pancakes are so stubborn.

Aaaaand ... I tried to do a homework submission but I was too distracted by something. Hmm... what? I'm not gonna tell y'all lol. But I ended up submitting the assignment around 2:30 pm or 3 pm.


But BEFOOOORE all that happened ... I did my dancing/exercising routine. TBH, it's not very organized. But I do make sure to start slow so that my system isn't all like what the heck nura we didn't train for this r u tryna kill us. I don't drink water though during or after my workouts, but then again, I don't work hard enough for me to lose breath. Is that good or bad? @those of you who actually work out ;)

Umm... what else... I was feeling very happy today because I opened my windows and the blinds, so all the sunlight came in and it was really pretty. Also, let me add that this morning I was FREEZING all over that I wore blankets over my entire body, which was kind of hard to deal with when I was also trying to use my computer. But I put a Snuggie around my arms so I was good. Get yourself one. (not a sponsor)

But as the day progressed it got warmer, and if you know me, you know that I loooovveee the heat. ANY DAY over the cold. It's so difficult for me to find people who agree with me on this, smh. My classmate L told me she's a summer person, though, and that's why she moved to Texas. Well, one of the reasons.

Anyway... literally right after I showered I had to cook some chicken, so I did that ... except for some reason I cooked it horribly and not the easy way I showed you all before ... was I in a rush? Dunno. I dunno anything, man.

I finished filling in my gratitude journal a moment ago. The journal asks to acknowledge the negative of a day, and since nothing bad really happened today, I just wrote down that my face is full of pimple scars. HEY BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG. The journal doesn't just ask about the negative okayyyyy it asks to note 3 to 5 things I'm grateful for in a day. Then it asks to acknowledge the negative and then a positive question (either pertaining to the negative or something else) and then I'm supposed to put a positive answer to the positive question which I created. Then on the other page it gives a prompt for you to write about something you're grateful for. Today's prompt was "I love my father because..."

GET YOURSELF ONE PLEASE IT REALLY HELPS, IT MAKES ME SLEEP WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE EVERY NIGHT. I'M NOT A SPONSOR BUT THESE GRATITUDE JOURNALS WERE INVENTED BY MY MOM'S HAJJ PARTNER AND SHE IS REALLY NICE SO PLEASE GET YOURSELF ONE. <3

sorry for yelling let me just clear my throat right now HEM HEM

Okay where was I ... oooooooh so I managed to write an entire chapter today for my novel. It's five pages. Now that's what I call a daily goal reached! I'm going to try and get another one written tonight because I'm somewhat behind (by my standards. I set mi own rules).

And right now, I'm just writing this blog post for the sake of another blog post. Hope you guys enjoyed.

*says in Southern drawl* peace m8s

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts