They Tell Me Just Make Up Yo' Mind

My entire week was lit. Let's go through all of it again, shall we?

SUNDAY, 20 NOVEMBER 
YM had its monthly mother-daughter potluck. I didn't really want to go since my mom wasn't coming, but Momo said she was going and I hadn't seen her in nearly three weeks, so I made myself go. I went alone with a bottle of homemade iced tea and my fail at curled hair. I was so happy to see Momo in real life after such a long time of talking to her on Gmail and seeing her face on Snapchat. We didn't really talk until it was time to eat, when she and I and our friend N sat at a table with two other girls. We talked about the weirdest things and they were all cracking me up which made it difficult for me to eat my bean dip and some delicious grain thing that Momo brought. Momo told me to stop dying even though it was clearly HER fault I was dying. I was so high that day, mates. Momo was sassing me to no end. And she and N and I created a new meaning to the contraction LMAO, and I mentioned this in my previous post. Laughing my apple off. Thinking about that makes me LMAO. Anyway, that was the only part of the party that was lit. Otherwise, I felt like a fish out of water.

MONDAY, 21 NOVEMBER
School, yay! Actually, that's not sarcastic because I actually like school. Well, for now. I mean, this has been a pretty good semester. I mentioned in my previous post that this day was the only school day of the week. And yes, it was! For English class, we did not have to meet on Wednesday, but we just had to submit stuff online. And in geology class, we finished early and the teacher announced no class on Wednesday, and he said to eat a lot of turkey. And after that, I studied a little with my friend and then we both took our third lecture test. I am feeling like I did pretty well, but I felt like that about my retake and my grade was bad, so I guess I shouldn't keep my hopes up. My teacher is a tough grader. Later at night, I was talking to Momo as usual, and I casually told her like I always did, to "come over." And she asked me a few questions, like is my mom ok with it and if my sister can drop her off home. And I thought it was all part of the joke, so I played along, laughing to myself and feeling ridiculous if I believed anything we were saying. But then she asked me for my address and that's when I got kind of nervous. I apprehensively looked out of the window to check if there was a car outside, and feeling ridiculous right after doing so because it was all a joke, right? I myself wasn't even physically ready for visitors. My hair was a scraggly mess and I was wearing a tee and shorts. I wouldn't even let Momo see me in that, but eventually I had to. As my dad and brother were leaving for the masjid, that's when she came. I was like, holy crud, is this even real?! It was awkward because my mom was all surprised and I hadn't told her anything because I'd thought everything was a joke. But it was real, and Momo was in my house. I awkwardly brought her to the couch and my mom prepared deez nuts for us. LOLOLOL kidding. I mean, she prepared a bowl of cashews and chocolate covered almonds. Nuts, basically. ANYWAY, I told Momo that I was only joking and then it got really awkward because she thought I had been serious about her coming over because I usually always ask her to come over (usually casually, I don't really mean it because my parents rarely let me have peeps over) and she decided that this time maybe she would just come over because she had nothing better to do since she was on break, anyway. Whew! Well, she stayed for two hours and then my sister dropped her off at her house. I was sooooooo happy that my family was chill with it and they didn't even ask me why I didn't ask them first. Anyway, Momo, whenever you read this, that was fun, but next time ask me if I am serious! LMAO. <3 I'm sorry, I'm such a stupid dork. Eeeeeeeesh.

TUESDAY, 22 NOVEMBER
Honestly, I don't remember much about this day, because I didn't go anywhere. But I recall helping Mama make food for our upcoming vacation. And I tried to do my homework but I couldn't focus at ALL. At ALL, frands. And at the end of the day, I was like, yo, I'm screwed, tomorrow everything is due and I might not get the chance to submit everything. And only time would tell...

WEDNESDAY, 23 NOVEMBER
I wasn't supposed to have classes on this day, but I went there anyway, to register for the next semester. I registered for Drawing I and Creative Writing. And the creative writing class is online, so the only class I need to go to school for is the drawing. It's from 9:30a-12:15p. And that's literally it. So hopefully praying times will be easy for me and I'll be able to sleep in a little, and I'll have a lot more time to do other stuff, such as writing. And exercising. And eating properly. And reading. And baking. And who knows what else I think I'll do but will end up not doing. Anyway, after I registered, I went home and started packing. I had it in my mind that I would get the packing over with and then get started on my homeworks that should have been submitted yesterday. I kind of got a little off track during packing, but I got it done in time and I was able to finish my homework twelve hours before the submission deadline. It was glorious because I got to talk with my bestie Mar and we haven't really been talking. She usually doesn't talk to me during school holiday breaks because she has other plans with her friends and stuff. But anyway, we talked, and then H and S left the house to buy some snacks for the trip. I stayed at home like always and took a shower and wrote some of my story to get a few more pages in before our departure. Then, later at dinnertime my whole family played with face swap on my snapchat which was HILARIOUS, because I made everyone look ugly. Then, later, I felt really sleepy and I lay down in my bed, kinda confused on what time we were going to leave. We ended up leaving around 11pm and the first thing I did was sleep. And we drove through the night, transitioning into the next day.

I will continue this post in another one, for I need to go to my next class. Adios!

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts