May I Just Say...

I love being at school! (Again)

Today in English class we didn't do warm-up sentences like usual, just because the teacher said he didn't feel like doing them. And he asked the class, "Do you ever feel like doing them?" And what I did was just smile, but in all honesty I enjoy doing the warm-up sentences. I think it's a great way to start the day and get the writing muscles at work. Anyway, we talked about presentations and how to make them successful, and then we got into our groups to peer edit each others' rough drafts. The guys in our group didn't come for some reason, so it was just the three of us girls peer editing. One of my group members, C, called me "English professor #2" because she has this impression that I'm smart, when in reality, I'm just good at English, hehe. And then C and our other group member L started talking about how they couldn't believe B, another group member, was 19, because his facial hair made him look a lot older. C told us she was 19 and she thought she was the youngest in the group, and then I quietly said, "I think I'm younger than you." And then they asked my age to which I replied, "18." And L, who's 27, said, "I need to get out of here," because she feels like she's too old being among us. Lol.

Anyway, alhamdulillah for great classmates and teachers. Loving this semester a lot.

What else did I wanna say? ....

I made a cheesecake yesterday but unfortunately it's already almost finished :/ people here eat too much.

.... I just spent like a whole hour watching The Fox and the Hound on YouTube.... what is my life. I don't think I'm okay, because I didn't even shed a tear during the shed your flippin' tears part. I think I've lost all feelings. I didn't even cry the last time I had hijaamah done.

Okay, well, I have a few things to do. Heart going out to all y'all making me feel needed! <3

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts