Spring Break

Hello all. So, err... what happened? Ugh, my memory doesn't work that well. What happened on Friday?? We went to Jumuah, then I went to the library with Z while Mum drove to the college with S. I selected some random books I saw lined up on the 'new books' shelf while Z played games. Yeah. Then Mum and S came and we borrowed a million DVDs. Then, we went home, and watched our movies, and basically I forgot what else happened.

Saturday night, we had the first chillin' session in forever. Ugh... um.... oh, yeah, we discussed labels. We went around the circle/oval and told everyone what we would label ourselves. I labeled myself writer, artist, baker, and adviser. Then we played dangerous but hilarious games. Then I went home and slept. And everyone needs to know that, right?

Sunday, I... uhh... made a... wait, I went to the store first to refill our inventory with Daddeh. Then when I got home, we watched Emily of New Moon while I prepared ingredients to make an orange buttermilk cake. Dat butter took forever to soften, but with my skills I made skillful things happen. Hehehehehe. Since I was kinda lazy that day, I didn't line the pan with parchment paper, but I buttered it like crazy. Then, the cake took forever to bake, and part of it STUCK TO TEH EPIK PAN. Well, pans, 'cause I made two. I was like aghhhhh, but Sister took it to Cake Hospital and miracles happened. And ehh. I don't even know now if it is still in existence at the moment. We the people like to eat much.

And as for Monday... I spent most of the morning drawing scenes for Mum's school project. Then at 12pm I went to a spring break party hosted by some friends, and then when I came home, I chilled a little and then had to go back to drawing work. Right now, I'm typing this up while Mom and S and Z watch The Seeker, a movie which I know nothing about. So far it looks like a weird creepy movie, but intriguing nonetheless.

More updates tomorrow. Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts