I have no motivation whatsoever

I'm lazy. Pretty dang lazy. Last week I didn't go to karate because I had the wonderful excuse that went, "the weather's making me depressed." And yeah, I already mentioned that like three posts ago, so why mention it now.

Anyway, I mustered up all the courage and strength I probably didn't have, and faced the biting cold weather. At least it wasn't raining, and well, why stay inside on the first day of March? Also, there was supposed to be a thaw today, meaning no more snow, and so I was like yaaas, I ma'zwell. So I braved the storm and went to the VRIC meeting and karate. Sunday is my least favorite day even here. When am I going to like Sundays? *scream*

A few interesting events are on the way, but I won't mention them until I'm very sure they'll actually happen, because I hate being confident about the future. Even if I say InshaAllah, I'm still afraid. Is that bad? I feel like it is. DX

So anywho, while Mum was at school and H was at a playdate and S and I were at karate, Daddy and Z went to Target. A girl brought peanut butter sugar covered cookies to karate. Karate is cool and fun, and I only enjoy it every time I go there. I don't feel excited beforehand. I don't even know why. I'm so weird. I guess that's how everyone feels about exercise: reluctant, yet finding it fun when it actually happens.

It's pretty embarrassing to live in this society, tbh. While in China and Russia and Australia and various other countries are discovering new things and inventing useful contraptions, we Americans are fussing over useless things, like that DARN VIRAL DRESS and, eh, other stuff that I can't remember atm but most likely will remember later, AKA the wrong time.

Omg I just glanced at one of the paragraphs and remembered that I was supposed to mention that Z bought a new fabulous hat at Target. It's striped dark blue and orange and it's so cute!! Just saying, some people just look better in hats. Some people look awesome with their fabulous hair out. Then there's those people who have to do their hair everytime they awaken. Which of them is me.

I'm done here. Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts