Iced In

Debating on whether to jump in the pool or nah.
Due to inclement weather, there was no Qur'an class yesterday. Which was chill, 'cause I had to wash dishes and shower and stuff. And there were a lot of dishes 'cause I'd just made a dark chocolate cake. (Delish!)

After Fajr prayer today, I tried to do my surah while Z told me to pick letters for the game Hangman. I ended up not doing it and got distracted by Hangman. Heh heh. Ugh. Seriously doe. Why does this child wake up so early?

Then, the room brightened up, and I looked outside the window to see pure white. More snow? I thought. I had the inkling that all of the snow for Texas was over, since Texas was such a hot state. Oh, well.

I made dark chocolate pancakes for breakfast (heh heh) while singing to myself, while also practicing for my appearance on my non-existent cooking show, while also contemplating my life. For some reason the pan smoked a lot, but I don't make pancakes regularly, so I found it a little frightening.

Then, Sister went out to the balcony and brought back a ball of snow/ice/white flakes/frosted flakes/LOL. Then she went out again and I followed her and she made a little snowman. I was like, k, and made one too, and placed it to stand tall and proud on the railing.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts