Ecstatic!!

What a great day! Our oven is finally fixed! Additionally, the pest control dude arrived yesterday, handled the matter in less than five minutes, and left us feeling like facewalling. I'll tell you why.

Mommy thought they were gonna fog the house like they did last time, meaning we had to stay out of the house until the fog diminished. So, for yesterday, we had a rough plan (at least, I thought it was rough) on what was going to happen. We get ready before the guy comes, leave the house when the guy comes, wait outside for Mommy to swing by and take us to safety, and stay in safety until the "house" is alright to chill in. However, it didn't really happen like that.

I heard random sounds outside, and rushed to check the window. I spotted the pest guy's decorative truck parked below. OMG! I thought, and told Sister. She rushed to get everything out of the kitchen, while I stood around stupidly (don't actually remember what I did except make her angry, LEL). She was already ready to go, and she handled the dude until he left, while I, in my room, was getting ready to hit the road. Then, when I was ready, I stood behind our ajar door and watched the man tell Sister "have a good day bye" and leave forever. I stayed in the room feeling baffled, and after Sister closed the front door, she came to me with that look on her face that meant she'd just experienced pure daftness.

[Paraphrased play of the following scene]
S: Apparently, we don't have to leave.
Me: What? Really? Why?
S: I asked him, "Can you give us a few minutes to get ready to leave?" And he was like, "You don't have to leave." He said the notices were weird. And also, he said that the last bug guy who came here said the place looked like it was abandoned because all the beds were upturned.
Me: Huh? But-
S: I know right! I told him they told us we were supposed to do that, and he was just quiet.
[End scene]

I kept telling myself and her that that was pretty embarrassing, while also feeling pretty darn relieved. After all, leaving the house is pretty stressful. Well, not stressful, just boring. The PREP is stressful. That's probably the only thing that can stress me out.

Worst. And. Lamest. Apartment. Service. EVER.

Our oven broke down when? February 6th? And it gets fixed today, March 3rd. Bruh, that is nearly a month! Approximately 27 or 28 days. Bruh what in the world! Takes that long to find the perfect element? You trying to be lazy or nice? No offense, but I'm just really exasperated, being a baker. Finally though, my life is complete! Part of it, anyway.

I have an essay waiting, and Qur'an class is soon, so, until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts