Sticky Keys

I'm at the library right now. The keyboard of this computer is kinda sticky and sorta loud when I type really fast on it. Also, Sis is sending me messages and I'm not getting them when she sends them. That's how slow the internet is. Outside the weather is rainish and gloomy. There's a child behind me a few feet away whom I fear may be spying on everything I've done so far. Which was check mail, go to G+, go to G-Drive for no reason, and look at my blog. There are a lot of people around me who are making me feel self conscious.

Someone just said, "Teens, teenagers." And I'm all like lel. He just walked behind me and I bent over to hide idk what. As if bending over a little will hide what I'm writing. Lul. I have to do a report for history class but I wouldn't do that in a library. 'Specially with strange chillun around. I get a computer session for one hour and so far I've used up about twenty minutes. Usually when I'm here I don't use the whole session. Mainly 'cause ... well, I forgot what I was gonna type. As I type I watch people walk around. I can type without looking at the keyboard. I'm making a million mistakes right now. Someone behind me is mumbling. I hope these children never find this blog and read this post because they'll kill me. I hear clicking. I'm like the only person typing here. Lul, I'm so loud. Sister is on the computer opposite me. I can see her face. The space key is giant. Someone's phone is ringing. Two little boys nearby have laptops. I doubt they're teenagers but they're the teenager section anyway. I am not getting any books today 'cause I have like five at home that are thickish novels that I haven't found time to read. My feet hurt. I'll bet this keyboard was washed with juice. I'm totally washing my hands when we leave.  *looks around self-consciously and types freely*

This is the most interesting blog post ever. *looks around again* I'm trying to find my friend who said she was going to the second Jumuah. I told her to come walk here when it was over. Looks like she either didn't see my message or it's not over yet or her momma won't let her walk here. The children nearby with laptops look like they're doing really important yet boring work. I assume they're minecrafting, but one of them is hiding his screen from me. Srsly. Someone outside has a pink scarf. I wish I could take discreet pictures, but all I have in my handbag is my wallet. This is getting boring. First of all, Sis isn't getting my messages. Second of all, I don't see nobody I know here. Third, nobody I know is online. And yeah. I wonder when Z's activity ends. Omg there's a young child here using the teen computers. I wonder if he/she's gonna get in trouble. He/she just coughed. Judging by the look of the shoes I think it's a he.

I'm itchy. This internet is slow. I wonder why everyone else here feels so free using the computers. No one is looking around self-consciously. Much confidence lel. Mum and Z just came here to get Z's card so the activity is over. Person behind just coughed. I guess I'll just use up my whole computer session this time. I have 23 minutes left. Someone's yelling. I don't think you guys find this interesting so I'm going to post this.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts