Purrza

Was eating breakfast and realized I needed to update my blog. Whussnew? My tummy's making gurgling sounds. Interesting, right? Let's begin from Saturday.

SATURDAY: Woke up and realized I slept past Pi time. Not 3:14am. 9:26:53am. The ULTIMATE PI TIME THAT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN UNTIL A HUNDRED MORE YEARS OR SOMETHIN'. But geez, that's okay. Not like anything drastic would happen at that time anyway, like flies having a tea party. I forgot what happened, but basically Mom and Dad went shopping and then they got home and cooked stuff for a friend family. Then, nothing happened until 6pm, which was the time the Story of Jibreel happened. So, 'twas cool and all, y'know? Huge room with huge chairs and huge carpets and huge people... wait. Nvm. Then, yeah. We registered and all, and as I was walking into the huge room with huge... okay, forget it. As I was walking into the room with Bro and Dad, I smelled so much perfume that I nearly fainted. I felt dizzy and woozy. Like, ladies, chill yo! Anyway, I sat with Bro and Dad and I got 4 full pages of notes until Maghrib time. After that, idk. Just felt randomly tired and didn't take anymore notes. Sorry, Sheikh!!

SUNDAY: The typical Sunday, y'know? Meeting at 11am and the other masjid, then karate. Karate this week was AWESOME man. We worked out so bad that my butt muscles hurt. Felt good though! I inhaled and exhaled dramatically and also dueled with this girl who takes archery with me. It was very seriously violent and she was like "I'm gonna have bruises!" And I was like, lel, well, that's the point. And she also said my face was red. O_O Then at 4:40pm about, Mom and S went with Dad to go to THEIR Story of Jibreel. I bet Sheikh Omar liked that class a lot better since they cried and probably didn't try to sleep like I did.

MONDAY: Aghhh X_X First day of going to Qur'an class in forever. I made pizza doe. (GET IT GET IT HAAAAA) And it was finished real fast after dem peeps came home. (They know nothing of the pizza dough that just finished rising in the microwave.) So, yeah. We had cake in class for some reason. It was rully good. Then, nothing happened at night.

Today is Tuesday and I gotta go 'cause there's pizza dough in the microwave X_X. Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts