The Ban of Words

My opinion: Long nails are gross.

I've discovered that the reason my nails don't exist is because I don't like the way there's extra space under my nail where things can collect. I've never had long nails, and I'll thank you for allowing me to keep it that way.

I came to this blog because I wanted to write something that I can't write in my essay because I just have to use be and have verbs. Those verbs are prohibited in formal writing. Unfortunately, school offers only formal writing. And that is why I came here. To cool off a little.

Okay, I just wrote my introduction. Here it is....

"Imagine a world where everyone looked alike. Everyone would share the same colored eyes, hair of the same length, and voices of the same sound. If everyone adhered to that type of life since the beginning of time, no one would understand the value of variety. Fortunately, the whole world provides variety, which Mark Twain portrays in his classic The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Tom, a boy of clever, friendly, and romantic nature, learns many lessons of life in Mark Twain’s classic."
I'm rather proud of this one. Now, back to writing the essay.

I cooked amazing pasta for lunch. You know, I find it annoying when my sister tells me to go and get lunch ready when I'm the one who stays at home on every school day of the week, meaning I get the bulk of the chores. Simultaneously, however, I find satisfaction in cooking because I do a very good job, whereas had my sister prepared lunch, we'd have to eat cold, hard rice grains for lunch. I'm just sayin'!

Mom told me were supposed to have hail and tornadoes at around afternoon, but all's calm here.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts