Once Upon a Time...

I was distracted. Sorry people, I've been catching up on homework (Yes, I actually have been trying, trust me) and plus life's been really boring. Either that or my memory doesn't exist. I wanted to make a blog post yesterday, but I was reading something, and then I realized I had a class, and then I made a cake because I wanted to, cooked chicken because I had to, and so much more. Additionally, Tuesday is one of my busiest days. I always bake on my busiest day, and it's not on purpose, k. Anyway, I've sped up in algebra II 'cause I finally decided to learn how to graph parabolas and hyperbolas and ellipses and tell centers and vertices and vertexes and use the distance formula and solve weird things like s = 2QH - K. Also, my English homework has been a breeze. I'm using Home2Teach for my English, and it's really helping me and I love love love it! I'm taking Report Writing for the fourth time, and this sessions' report is on sports cars/cars in general. Which reminds me to find a picture of my favorite sports car and draw it and use it as the cover picture for my report! Insert red triangle with white ! in the center. ALERT ALERT ALERT!

Did I ever mention what one of my current life goals is? I want to have a story of mine published before I'm 18. It has to be before, not after. The current problem is, I don't have a concrete idea. Although I flourish in writing fantasy, I want to write about realistic events. Events others can relate to. However, when it comes to writing about people, I just stare at a blank document. Isn't that weird? I'm a human and I experience life every day and have nothing to talk about in a story. When I decide to write about people, I'm like, "What do people DO?" I always write a couple sentences then close the document. Mainly 'cause there are too many distractions around me and my char isn't comfortable. A writer needs her silence, y'a. Those who yadda-yadda on paper must be in a silent environment. Anyway, yeah. I really need ideas for a story. Pshhh, and I thought I had an imagination. Okay, well, whenever I write about people, I want to write about my own life, because my life isn't cool and usually the best stories are those with profuse conflict. My life contains a few pretty good examples of conflict, but I don't know WHERE to start, and I always try to make the character JUST like me and the family JUST like mine. That's another reason I don't want to write, though. 'Cause I worry... what if my book actually gets published? And nothing explains a person more than the way s/he expresses her/himself in writing, so I worry if my family reads my book and then they be all like "Ouhahaha I know all your secrets now hun" and I'll be all awkward and I know this shouldn't stop me from writing but this is just how I feel x_x!! Sigh, anywayy... if you have a good idea of a story you think I'd be a good author for, spill it in the comments box! I don't really post here for comments, but I'll appreciate them once in a blue moon. :-)

As I was saying... Yeah. School. We don't have world history class this week or next week. This week because the teacher's whole family is recovering from a stomach virus. Next week because the online curriculum is having spring break. I don't like my life without my online classes, but, the teachers need a break, so. Good Lord, I just reminded myself of my essay that's due today at 3pm!! I'm going to come back later.

Until next time!! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts