Pride and Brownies

Thursday has been one of my favorite days since a very long time ago. It's always quiet and peaceful, and there's suspense in the air promising surprises for the future, be them occurring near or far away in time. Additionally, it precedes Friday, which is everyone's favorite day. Fun fact: I was born on a Thursday!

Indeed, something fun is happening today. There's a party at Quran classs, inshaAllah! Woo-hoo!! I, like, totally deserve one, since I finished Surah Zukhruf. ;D Now I'm on Surah Shura which is like seven whole pages plus maybe one-eighth.

I made brownies today. I stirred everything together by hand. Dat workout doe. It was so tiring and I'm surprised I managed it. I guess the workout was worth it ;)

I finally finished my report, and I'm very proud of the end result. Here's the car I drew for the cover picture...
McLaren P1. It took a long time since I was copying a photo and I can't copy very well. ;P
PUT ALL YOUR PRIDE AWAY [Full of Humility by Dawud Wharnsby (look it up)]

Tomorrow is May. O MAI GAWD

Okay. Nothing else to write about. Why does math have to take up so much time???

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts