Test The Limits

For some reason I posted 9 posts each for January and February unconsciously, and I realized it only when March came, so I decided to make 9 posts for each month. It went fine, but I realized in the middle of April that I didn't have a lot of time to get to nine posts, so I posted every day, and now I have nine already, but I feel the need to post. So I'm going to test the limits and break through. 'Cause so much has happened!

Where did we leave off...

Friday, April 24, 2015
Mommy stayed home 'cause there was no class. She made brown rice and beef and green bean soup. In Malay it's called pulut kacang hijau. Or kacang hijau. Kacang means beans and hijau means green. Pulut means glutinous. Anyway, yeah. Typical Jumuah, we went to the library and I got Bramblestar's Storm. Then we went to Aas's house for lunch. I exploded a soda bottle. Lol just kidding. I almost did. And it was a ginger ale bottle. I'm such a loser lol. Then at 6 I left for the halaqa at the masjid. We talked about how to have a successful Ramadan. To hold our tongues, to read more Quran, to break bad habits. It was the most exciting halaqa ever, even though it stormed like crazy outside. I stayed till Isha. They had a Quran night. Um. I might get the info wrong here. But anyway, two children received plaques and flowers. One of them was the guy who went to Qatar for the competition. I think the other dude finished the Quran. But anyway, there was free ice cream in the gym which I didn't get 'cause it was finished by the time I got to the table. But turns out they didn't even have spoons. -_- Lol.

Saturday, April 25, 2015
I walked to the masjid with my sister. It was very painful. We had our last archery session. We played a game where we had a partner, and one of them shot at the target, and the partner was supposed to try to shoot the same color that their partner shot at. Having previously played this game, I was pretty nervous because I failed the last time. I got one point from hitting the white though, 'cause my partner hit the white and I was like, "That's gonna be easy!" Turns out it was because you only hit white if you're a beginner. Lol jk. Srsly N, you do archery for almost 4 non-consecutive years and you can't shoot bull's eye every time? At home I made a salad with lettuce, grape tomatoes, onions, and lemon juice. Y'all should try it. It's daddy's famous recipe. Anyway, then we attended chill session, which was like attending the awkwardest most creepiest storytime ever. No deets lol.

Sunday, April 26, 2015
Worst day of my life. JustkiddinguhmamIkiddingI'mnotsure. Well, VRIC meeting, then karate. I felt happy at karate. I sparred for the first time in forever. It was really fun. And um. That's all. Then midnight happened and I turned into Cinderella and had the time of my life. :-/ Nah.

MOVING ON TO A MORE HAPPY NOTE!!! :) :) :) BIG SMILES!!

Wait. Nothing's happy.

Well my literature teacher said "You're so sweet" because I said "Thank you very much!"

Thanks for reading! Until next time! :] (< Forced smile)

Comments

Popular Posts