And Suddenly... Boom

I mentioned in the last post about a Great Day of Service. Basically it's just volunteering.

Oh my goodness. I just realized I had to bake something 'cause I'm going to chill at someone's house today. If people didn't know that I liked baking, they wouldn't expect any baked goods from me. So that just means I have to bake something or else they'll know I was just being lazy and came for the food. Which is what I don't do. I go places for peeps.

If people didn't know that I liked to talk, they wouldn't expect a blog by me. Right? Maybe one day I'd be blabbing away to my friends and then they'd be like, "Dude, you talk a lot! You must surely have someplace to write it all down, right?" And I'm like, "Yeah, I have a book diary and an online blog." And they'd be like, "Bro, what's the point of having two places to write if you're going to talk about the same things?" And I'm gonna be like, "Only writers will understand the struggle."

Anyway, I have to miss archery because of my volunteering, and after my volunteering, I'm going to a picnic BBQ thingamabob!! (Love that word.) I can't wait 'cause I love picnics and barbeques with all my favorite people. Or all the people that I know.

I don't like giving you all short posts to read, but I have to do my math homework and vocabulary and AmGov that I do not care about, so, toodles! And I do recall that my post "Eggs-hausted" is a shortie. But fear not. I may post later today, and I may not.

Oh yeah, we had a sub teacher in Quran class yesterday. Again. The sub came on Tuesday too, and the original teacher didn't inform anyone, so the sub was unprepared. She doesn't listen to us recite though, 'cause she has her own students. And she's like, "I'm only gonna do my students. You guys practice." At least she provides us with chocolate. I was like dying from hunger yesterday because my tummy was mad at me. Then I was gifted an egg-shaped chocolate that replenished my tummy.

Turns out this post is lengthy after all. I said bye like 15 minutes ago. Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts