I Feel Grimy II

Did I ever mention why I was grimy? Oh, well, it all began on Friday... heck, it's almost May. April zoomed by like a bee and a butterfly. Anyway, I TRIED to make a chocolate walnut cake in daa morning and it failed 'cause I don't know how to fold very well. Anyway, after Jumuah I took Z to Aas's house for lunch and chillin'. Then at 6 I walked to the masjid and then Daddy took me home. I was tired and felt grimy cause it was hot in the house. And that is the story of Friday.

Yesterday, I got up at 7 am, put on my amaze new tie-dye shirt over a black long-sleeve, and my most colorful skirt and hijab, which I regret 'cause we painted a shed and a house and although I tried my best to stay clean, I got dirty. Oh well, at least I didn't get any paint on my face or head. Just ... in places ;_; x_x. Hey, actually, it'd be better if I painted myself because I can wash things off myself. But clothes..... sigh. Anyway, there were four other guys, two of which took over our paint job and make the shed look like it needed another coat. On one side, at least. Then we painted the house which took a longish time and then I had to go to archery.

So, I got there, and found Mum talking to one of the teachers whom I shall call R. I was like, "what is happening here." Apparently, since the guys' archery session ended last week, the guy left the key at home and forgot the ladies still had their session, and when R got there, she called the guy and reminded him that we still had our session, and he took nearly half an hour trying to find the key, and after half an hour he came back telling us he couldn't find the key and we should postpone our session till next week. I was very agitated because guys always forget about ladies. Who handles the kids? Ladies. And what do men do? Give them a tinier musalla. Who wears the hijab? Ladies. And what do men do? Put more fans in the guys' musalla. This matter has nagged at me for forever, and something needs to be done!

Sorry. So, I went home with Mommy, and I showered and tried to scrub the paint off my clothes, but I couldn't do it x_x and I ended up with purple fingers. 'Cause my tie-dye shirt is purple. Any tricks for removing paint from clothes?

At 2:00 about, we went to the park. I played with Aas and AZ and did what Ns do best. Which is be awkward and pretend to have friends. Lol my life is so sad. After I ate though, everything was good cause I played with the kids. Don't got friends? Play with kids. They'll never leave you alone once you befriend them. <3 That's exactly what happened, though. I approached the playground, where AZ was playing with Zak. "HI N!" said AZ. "Hey," I said. "What are you playing?"

"We're pirates!"

So I tried to attack them but I, being the only one on my team, ended up getting chased down by little kids with sticks. I ran as fast as they could but I didn't want to disappoint them so I ran backwards and accidentally-on-purpose fell in the grass. They told me to go to prison, which was this little area under a part of the jungle gym. So I sat in there and they told me to stay there. "Do you have food?" I asked. "No," said Zak. AZ came and threw a huge orange ball at me. "That's food!" he said. "Is it an orange?" I asked. He said yes. I didn't know or I didn't want to pretend to eat it, but they were staring at me. "Eat it!" ordered AZ. So I smashed the ball to my face and said, "Okay, done, now what?" Zak took the ball and said, "This is a firebomb! When we throw it at you you will explode!" So they threw it at me and I pretended to die, so I lay down in the prison while the pirates did their things. The firebomb was under my legs, and then Zak kicked it out, and I outstretched my arms, pretended to be a zombie, and chased him off the playground and onto the grass, yelling that I was gonna take his brains. I caught up and grabbed his head. Then I went back to the pirate ship and asked AZ, "Hey, am I good or bad?"

"You're good. We put you in prison and killed you so now you're good."

I would have 'squee'-ed, but I played along. "Okay." Then the little kid AB came by, and he was cute, so I asked, "Hey, can we be friends?" And he said something inaudible and his sister H who was nearby, laughed and said, "AB, that's rude! Say yes!" And AB said, "Yes." But he was busy climbing the jungle gym. Later however, I was at the swings and then this kid came along asking if he could use the swings. He wasn't of  our group, i.e. he wasn't a Muslim. I was like, "You wanna use the swings?"

"Yeah, please."

"Okay." I got off and handed him one of the chains. He was like, "Thank you very much," and I was like, "Welcome." Then I dashed off to the pirate ship. AZ was wearing one shoe, and I saw his shoe on the ground, and I picked it up and asked, "Hey AZ, why are you not wearing your other shoe?" And he's like, "I have a peg leg! I don't need my shoe right now." I wanted to laugh, but I took the shoe to a tree and put it on a stump. Then the AB kid came to me and said, "Hey baji let's be friends!" I felt really honored that he called me baji because no one else really except my bestie Mar calls me 'big sister.' Anyway, I said, "Okay, let's be friends! What do you wanna do?"

He thought for a while, then said, "Hide and seek!" He ran off. I walked to the trees so I could count, and then he ran after me saying, "Count to 100! And close your eyes!" Then he ran off again. I started to count,and when I reached 60 he looked at me from his hiding place and said, "Baji, count!" And I said, "I am counting!" When I reached 100 I went to his hiding place, which was another area under the jungle gym. I knew where he was because he made it obvious after the occurrence of that little incident when I reached 60. I walked in front of his place and said, "I wonder where AB is..." and then I whirled around, and saw all the little kids but AB. Then, AB attacked me from behind. I was like, "Bro, you're not allowed to change your hiding place!" But since he was cute I let him off the hook. Soon all the little kids wanted to play. We played until I was tired out and I walked back to the picnic area. I was developing a minor headache around this time with no break or fluid intake. Probably because I chased people everywhere and fell randomly. Good thing is, headaches don't bother me.

We left after taking some food. We sent S's friends home and we were supposed to attend chill session, but I was sleepy and dirty and headachey.

I'm a loser. A couple of my friends already messaged me saying, "hey you didn't come last night" and that makes me feel like a terrible human.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts