People Are Awesome

Yesterday I went to my blog and my brother H passed by. "Isn't my blog beautiful?" I asked him. "If your blog was about leaves, yeah," he replied. Lol bro ^-^ Don't get funny with me.

Today should be Rajab 1st. I learned from Daddy yesterday that Mommy's lunar calendar is messed up. But not really. Mommy's calendar says that Ramadan begins June 18th. I looked up on Google yesterday when Ramadan is supposed to start, and Google told me Ramadan should start June 17th and end July 17th. So Mommy's calendar isn't that off. (Daddy's kind of a nitpicker.)

And, yes, people are awesome. Two friends have each offered amazing ideas for stories I can write. One is a little creepy, and I won't go further than that because the plot is really good and I haven't thought of a better plot than this one. The other is about my friend under a variation of her name who experiences life in the most pessimistic way possible. (Lol just kidding...she just experiences life.) I need to interview her for it though and she's quite busy.

My headache finally went away after I drank a lot of water and took my hair down. Yesterday I went to karate class, and we did normal stuff. Warming up, punching, drinking water, dueling - yep, the norms. Sundays are boring. I wish I could spend every Sunday in LC so I could go protect Mar at Sunday school.

I really have homework to do. Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts