Safety

Nobody questioned me about the peculiar color of the chicken. Though, as we were eating, I couldn't help but stare at how green it was compared to the interior. The good thing was, nobody noticed.

Anyway, I find it annoying when the rest of my body is cold, while all the heat is hogged by my armpits. What makes it get so hot in there so easily? It is most likely the fact that that area is the only part in my body where there is a crease, or fold, so the heat is trapped. Additionally, my arms move more than the rest of my body does, so there's a lot of friction going on.

That awkward moment when you don't know what rak'ah of the prayer you're on and neither does anybody else. This happens a lot in Qur'an class when we pray Asr. Everyone always gets messed up on the third rak'ah. It's hilarious. (Although we ought to be ashamed of ourselves, lol.)

Yesterday, I made another hot milk cake, which was a success. It rose, and tasted so light, fluffy, and sweet!! (The awesome kind of sweet, not the sweet kind of sweet.) Details of what I did differently go to my baking blog.

At 5:30pm, the whole family minus Mom drove to a masjid where a qiyam would be taking place. Mom was missing because Mom went before us with a friend. So my sister and I found our mom talking to a friend. Then, NAK talked about Surah Mumtahinah, and the ladies had a lot of questions. After that, a friend took us to a restaurant. My friend Hj and I ate naan and nahari. Later, we arrived back at the masjid to get the rest of the family. While waiting for Mom to finish talking to people, I went outside to see my friend Hj, who was bouncing a basketball.

"Hey Hj, toss it over!" I yelled.

Hj tossed the ball over. I missed. It hit my right middle finger, cracked all the life out of it, and landed in a bush in front of me.

"Ow, I think my middle finger's broken!" I said jokingly, then tossed the ball back at her. Hj laughed. Then, Mom and her friends came out of the mosque. As we walked to the van, I yelled at Hj, "You're gonna pay for my medical bill!" even though my finger didn't hurt anymore.

Hj laughed. "Okay."

The end. Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts