Algebra II

Did I mention anywhere what was my New Year's resolution?

No?

Well, it was this.

"My New Year's resolution is to not doodle in my math book anymore."

Easy to accomplish, right?

Nope. I'm still extracting my overflowing mind onto paper.

It's SO HARD!! WHY?!

Life's hard. Literally. You need to work and work to break through life's hard, annoying shell to succeed. For now, you're gaining progress. Everyone is. That's explicitly the reason behind this blog's name. As for me, well, I am so not gaining any progress in my algebra II. Why would I ever need to use polynomial division in life? If it actually exists in real life, I'm sure I would never take a job that requires knowledge of polynomial division, or anything from algebra II for that matter. I could learn all the maths there are in existence, but never master any of them. Math just isn't my thing. My mom isn't good with math, and she's my MOM! Basically, all she's learned of math is forgotten. If that's what will happen to my knowledge of math, then why bother trying to know it in the first place? Am I making myself clear?

Yesterday in Quran class, they were giving out prizes. I didn't have any tickets to pay for them, and I assumed they would all be toys, which I don't need anymore, so I didn't go to get any, although my teacher pushed me to. However, when the other girls went and I saw what they took, I changed my mind. They had cool keychains and necklaces! After class, I went with one of my friends to check the stuff out. The guy in the office let me take something for free. Probably because there were too much stuff in there and he wanted to clear it out. So I kind of took my time, and after I took something, he told us to clean the place up. Then, the one soul, aka my sister, told me that we had to go. The office guy told Sister to take something, and she reluctantly obeyed. She took some time, so I took Little Brother to car and waited for her to come. Eventually she entered the car with a yo-yo, which she gave to Little Brother.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts