Bobby Pins

I had to delete a post I realized I'd written a few days ago that I wasn't able to finish because of some chores... e_e

Anyway, the party at Quran class was... well, hey, expect the unexpected. Why am I writing a blog post right now!! I have English to do!!!!! I'll check back in an hour.

Oh my, it's been more than an hour. Anyway, I've completed two English assignments, and right now I'm doing vocabulary. Soooo, I'll check back in maybe 45 minutes.

Turns out I finished in less than 45 minutes, despite the distractions around here. Z's watching Curious George. (CURIOUS GEORGE IS SOOO CUTE!!! AND HILARIOUS!! <3)

Anyway, as I was saying. The party at Quran class was very strange, 'cause we only had cake (made by moi) and chips, which two sisters brought. We practiced our surahs for about thirty minutes, until Sis Hya called me up to serve the cake, after Na served the chips. S went up to recite her surah, and the rest of us crunched on chips awkwardly. We weren't sure whether to practice, eat, or practice and eat. Two other friends were supposed to arrive with soda and cupcakes, but they never did! That was one reason why the party was awkward. Anyhow, everyone liked my cake! <3 That was the best version I ever made of it ('twas hot milk cake, heehee. got a third-degree burn with it ;)) because it was so puffy and it rose and <3.

I have to do math. DX

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts