Baffled

Texas weather is like my brother - spontaneous, annoying, changing too much. Well, I guess I can't say that because Allah controls the weather. Anyway, we haven't had any snow yet, and it's almost February!! I am disappointed! In New Mexico there is profuse snow!! Byn, Rwn's sister, sent me pictures of them playing in the snow and added, "we wished u were there." Wonderful people, yes?

Well, not Mar. 'Cause Mar is a totally different person. >:3

My brother Z is a master at chess. I have never won a chess or checkers game in my life... well, I won once, but I was lucky.

Today, we had blunderful pancakes with too much chocolate chips in them. I made the first half, and then S took over because I was failing. S told me not to burn myself again. Did I tell you guys about my third-degree burn? Okay, to be seriously serious, it's nothing more than a first-degree burn where the flesh turns a nasty brown and underneath is pretty-in-pink flesh. So, on the second day of my burn, I got up for Fajr. My arm hurt for some reason, and so I stared at it. The flesh from the burn bubble had been popped and ripped off whilst I thrashed and wrashed in my sleep, and now a brown piece of skin hung from my arm. I gently tugged it off and washed my arm in wudu. TMI? >:3

The burn is healing now, and the flesh is beginning to close up around the area where the skin popped and got tugged off. How amazing is Allah who heals!!! <3

Until next time!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts