Don't Know

I really want a camera right now. I used to snap pictures and film videos every day.

I hear strange explosion sounds outside and they're scaring me. I hope we're all safe. I mean, they sound like authentic gunshots. Allah please protect me!

Then again, they could be that trash truck. Still, Allah protect me. :D

On Sunday, I attended a meeting at the masjid that's about 10 minutes away from our area. Other than my sister and I, there were two other attendees. The norm amount ranges from 15-20 girls, but for some reason, they all felt like staying at home. After an exciting meeting about exciting events, we ended early and left for home. About an hour later, my sister and I had karate. As usual, we entered the place early. Sometimes I enjoy how our family insists on being punctual, but other times I find it annoying. The good thing is, I feel proud of it most of the time. Anyhow, the karate place filled up quickly. We practiced the usual - punches, kicks, blocks. Despite the fact that exercise can warm your body up, I never really leave the karate area sweating my heart out. How I wish I did.

Ramadan arrives in less than half a year, and I'm all over myself with ebullience!! Still bummed out that I didn't get to finish a complete Ramadan before I moved, but I'm curious to see how this year's Ramadan goes with my new friends. If only all my friends could live in the same place. However, I wouldn't like to force their sorry little souls out of where they prefer.

I made some shameful orange bars earlier. What could've gone wrong? Details on HSBCI (once Sister sends me those dang milk cake pictures!!!!!).

I've made up my mind to stop changing my mind all the time and start writing a book. Dedication time amount: Maybe about 15 minutes, or half an hour. Then I send it to a publisher and try to earn some money. I'm so broke I'm willin' to try anything.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts