I won't worry.

The title is my response to what somebody just said in a cartoon my mom and Z are watching.

So, anyway. Z got sick on Saturday, and now everyone else is as well. I caught the sickness first though 'cause Z slept with me and coughed his life out on my face. Speaking of Z sleeping with me... well, every time after we read our surahs together, he performs ruqyah on himself, and then on me. One time I felt sheepish that I just lay there all the time when he performed ruqyah on me, and so I did it to him. Guess what he said?

"Ah! I already did it to you!"

Generous child, is he not?

I made a hot milk cake with wheat flour yesterday (and I didn't burn myself! :D) and it turned out pretty awesome. Mum took some today to Bayyinah and gave some to her classmates.

Today after Quran class, I showed my burn scar to my friend Na and she screamed. Then she told me to show it to Asg, and basically everyone else. Lol. Then Na's sister Znb told me that she's been having a sub teacher for four weeks. When I asked why, she said, "Uhh, kidneys."

"Is your teacher old?" I asked.

"No. Sorta. Yeah."

I tried to do a craft today with Z, but due to lack of materials, it failed. Tomorrow, we will succeed, by the will of Allah.

Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts