Ramadan We Missed You Heaps

On Thursday in Quran class, we asked our teacher if we could have another party. She said we could. I plan to bring cake. 'Cause cake is life. I'm so excited for tomorrow!

Last night at the sister session, we talked about passions, and what we want to do when we're older. I paired up with a girl with a name similar to mine. Her name means two lights, and mine means light. So, anyways, she is very talkative and passionate about how much she wants to be an artist. She told me she once wrote a story that filled a whole notebook (which is really impressive, I've never done that.) but she threw it away because she thought it was silly. TBH, it had a really good plot, and with a few adjustments, it would be a masterpiece.

After discussing future careers, we played the picnic game, which is where everyone sits in a circle, and one person starts off by saying they'll bring something that begins with the letter A. Then the next person says what the first person is bringing and what she is bringing (which has to start with the letter B), and so on. I was letter N (coinkerdinkerly) and I said I was bringing nectarines. (Most of the people didn't know what nectarines are, lol.) I said what everyone was bringing with no hesitation, but it got me sweating profusely. Then a few persons after me, someone had trouble remembering what I brought, and the girl next to me said, "Nucleus or something!" which made us all laugh so hard.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts