Whaaaat

The title is the last thing I said before writing this post. And distractions caused me to forget what I wanted to mention. But anyway, I just remembered, so here we go.

Today it snowed. The first snow I experienced in my seven months of life in Texas. Nobody had to go to school today, so I decided to treat them all to a ride in my new Lambo to Dunkin' Donuts. Just kidding. It was too dang cold out there bruh!! And I don't have a Lambo yet. (Note the use of 'yet.') I treated them all to DunkNDonuts instead. I had decided to do these the previous day, but we didn't have yeast. However, when Daddy was out while Sister was beating up the air and punching bags, he called me and asked what type of yeast he needed to buy and all that jazz. BUT, I didn't make them that day because I was cold and lazy (XD) and depressed by the rain. (Seriously, gloomy weather actually gets me baaaad!!)

Anyway, I found an awesome recipe, and was about to write all of it down, when I noticed that shortening was on the list of ingredients, and we gave away all our shortening before we moved, so, gah. So, I looked for another one, and came across a reasonable one which I will link on my baking blog... okay maybe nah. I did the dough, and I made 0 mistakes, which was amazing for my first try on making a type of bread. Brother H took over after I cut out the donuts and let them rise. He put together some sort of glaze with powdered sugar, raspberries, and butter. It was amaaazing (BTW thanks H for frying them)!! The donuts tasted pretty good, but had a strange wheaty aftertaste. WHY MUMMY did you buy more wheat flour!!! Omg why am I even writing this on the wrong blog. Okay. Sorry. I think the donuts made everybody gaseous because right now my tummy is giving me a hard time.

Also.... Daddy went outside once today with Brother Z to experience snow. (lel 'experience' snow) z wore fashionable brown Mum boots that are probably two sizes too tiny for me. (I'm Bigfoot.) Daddy had the last piece of donut which was glazed with chocolate. (Yeah, H ended up adding large dark chocolate chips to the glaze.)

Blogger thinks donut isn't a word. Well, until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts