Giving Chocolate is a Sign of Love

All of y'all know that the previous day was Valentines' Day. Valentines' Day is a strange day. Why only on one day of the year do people show each other their love? Shouldn't they be doing that every day? As I experienced life yesterday, I wondered how Valentines' Day was even invented. And just for fun, I want to research its history and write a little essay on it. Just for fun. When I can. Yes, I'm crazy.

V-Day 2015 started out as.... er, well, parents leaving the house to go buy stuff. They came back with lotion and lip balm just for moi!!! Well, 'twas face lotion. Coconut face lotion. Basically for S 'cause S needs a moisturizer. The moisturizer makes our faces really white though. So if any of y'all need healthy makeup for a Halloween ghost costume, buy coconut lotion.

S is selling chocolates for $1 each. The money goes towards a speech scholarship, which she can apply for. So far, she hasn't gotten (gahh I need a better word) much customers, and I thought bringing some to archery would be a great idea, because there are a million humans there. So S packed about five in my beautiful not really black handbag that looks like a warrior cat Clan logo. I didn't really succeed in 'selling' them, 'cause first of all, the archery club is in the masjid, and second of all, you can't do things in a masjid with a non-Islamic goal, and third of all, I was busy chilling and commencing and collecting arrows. I sold some at the end though to Hj's family. Only two doe lel. I felt so bad doe because Hj's mum gave me a bubbly chocolate bar for free hehehehe.

ANYWAY, before we get into that, I want to tell you guys about the archery session.Well, actually, nothing really interesting. I just raged at Hj for not coming to the party the day before and not returning the books she borrowed on my card. Then we packed up and I gave Aas oranges. Then at home, I chilled, and S went to a fundraiser, and I chilled more. Thanks to the fundraiser, there was no chill session, info I failed to give Hj. S was gone for 7 or 8 hours and brought back a pizza.

And that's all! Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts