YAAASS

Life has switched gears and made my life better lel. Omg stop using lel in your posts N. And stop using omg. And stop beginning sentences with And.

Thanks, second mind. You're right. I made this blog for two reasons: to practice my formal writing skills, and to document my life. For myself. However, there's no harm in reading this if you're nothing but interested.

...just don't stalk me...

Moving on. I don't know even what to post here. Nothing happened this week except that some guy came to check on the water, and in Quran class yesterday we had chocolate-filled wafer things. Or maybe things DID happen and I just have a bad memory. ;)

I have archery tomorrow (yassss)!!!


Much speechless. Why do I use internet lingo on this blog?! It's a formal writing practice site!!

I made french toast this mornin'. I'm not really a fan of French toast (maybe because I've had it only on wheat bread, HEHEHE), but the fruit basket was empty. Additionally, the oatmeal was finished the previous day.

I may play basketball after Jumuah prayer today. Until next time! :)

N

Comments

Popular Posts