Good Saturday Morning! Kinda Almost Noon But Whatevs

Yesterday, I went hiking with S and Mum's classmates. 'Twas okay and I didn't get tired surprisingly, but I guess 'cause we stopped at the lake and skipped large flat stones. S found a dead fish.

I do wonder what sort of fish this is.
I am back about five hours later. Everyone's out of the house except Z, Mum, and moi. I'm waiting for the laundry to be done so I can shower.

Anyway, yesterday, after Jumuah, I walked with Hj to the library, and after selecting books, we walked to Hj's house. We had an AMAZING lunch there and an AMAZING dessert. Then at Asr, Hj, her sister Aas, and I walked to the masjid. We were supposed to play basketball there but Mum's classmates changed their mind about it 'cause they were tired after the hike. Hj suggested we just play by ourselves, but then she decided she was tired and we didn't play at all. Anyway doe, we prayed Asr, then Hj's mum came and talked to my mum in the 'auntie' room for a very long time. Then before Maghrib time, Aas took me to the bathroom to make wudu. When she was done, Hj was gone. After praying Maghrib, Mum, Hj's mum, and I walked back to the house and they talked some more. We stayed for the longest time, until 9pm, until everyone decided to be reasonable and wrap things up.It was a really fun day though. I love Hj like a sister (well, I love almost every girl like that) and it's hard to leave her.


Until next time!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts