Poisonous Manicure

Not only is this blog a formal-writing/story-writing practice area, but also an area to compose lengthy paragraphs which express the way I feel about aspects of life. At the wrong times I think of perfect paragraphs to write, and then I forget everything when I sit at the computer on my... er... 'workdays' with all the time in the world. Sigh.

The other day, my sister gave me a manicure on my non-existent nails. My problem is, I hate having long nails, but I want long nails. Basically my fingers are just stubs. Anyway, more than a year ago, my grandmum gave my sister nail polish that our other grandmum wanted to give to us, if that makes any sense. The nail polish is light pink and shimmery. Personally I like darker colors, but pink, man. Ugh I'm so weird. Okay, on to the point. The nail polish is fatal provided you consume it. So, it's actually perfect to wear for those who are nail-nibblers. The polish looks hilarious on my non-existent nails, but at least they make my nails look better. Or do they? I prefer henna.

What else... well, bruhs, I made grilled cheese sandwiches for yesterday's and today's breakfast. My sister told me, "It was SURPRISINGLY good." I could tell she was forcing those words out due to observation on her hand motions, tone of voice, and grinning face. Must've pained her a great deal to admit that. Good job, Sis. And thanks. Cue awkward reaction to compliments of others on my food.

I just washed the dishes and defrosted something while also emptying the dishwasher and filling it again with clean dishes and also before that I cleaned the bathroom sink and I plan on cleaning the mirror after or before I shower and hmmm maybe the bathtub as well and ugh yes I've also got to do my laundry.

Much grammar, such run-on sentences.

Z's wearing camo clothes today. Bruh, like I didn't even notice. Ammo tell him to wear socks.

"Z, put on socks!"

He shifts in his chair, gets off, moans something, and heads off to his room.

ell oh ell

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts