My Sis is Annoying

Okay, hi! I been feeling bad nowadays cause I been getting bad days nowadays. Eish. (the word of irritation.) Anyhow, my sister is annoying. Really annoying. Unbearable. Mere words cannot describe her annoyingness. I regret to inform you all that the way I feel about my sister can be expressed only in actions, such as kicking a wall one thousand times. Today's post is dedicated to Annoying Sister. However, I am pleased to tell you all that this paragraph will be all I say about her, because why not.

Today's weather was in the 40's (Fahrenheit). It rained a little around 5pm. The coldness turned my toes and fingers blue and wrinkly. My body can't properly function without warmth. I mean, that's true for every warm-blooded human, but I prefer heat over cold.

I know I said I wasn't going to say anything more about Annoying Sister, but I want to update you on her chocolate business. She sold only 9 out of 30. Bwahahahahah. Hey, I bet if she'd had this chocolate thing in NM, she'd sell out a lot more because NM people party a lot. And with that I conclude the Sister stuff.

What do you people think about the Chapel Hill shootings? They make me so mad, and with the addition of Mustafa Mattan's death, I have no other choice but to rage and rant about this world. Why do people kill one another? Have they no heart? What satisfaction do they feel in shooting innocent people and then going to jail for it? Did the killer of #OurThreeHeroes think he wasn't going to go to jail because many people are hating on Muslims? Did he assume no one would care about the Muslims' death? Did he think he'd go free? Does he not wish he had a life devoid of negativity, blood, and hate? Was he looking for attention? Why must people hate on Muslims so much? Why does everyone blame Muslims for the incident on 9/11 even though they know it was just ONE Muslim and not the whole nation? Hitler did a terrible thing, and no one is hating on Germans! Does everyone know that Qabil (Caine), Prophet Adam's older son, receives all the bad deeds for every death a person commits? It's because Qabil committed the first murder in the world, to his own brother. Does everyone know that? Everyone better know that!

If I had the power to fix this world with one single power, I would choose to prevent hate and all negative feelings between every human being in this world, from sibling rivalry to murders.

Until next time!!

Comments

Popular Posts