This is a hassle

Naming my blog posts is such a hassle, is it even necessary? lol

I was told to write what my heart wants, but what does my heart want?

Fame? Friends? Love? Clothes? Lipstick? Ankle boots?

That's what I really want....

I wanna buy one of the hoodies from my community college's bookstore but I'm poor and the hoodie is too expensive. ($19.95 lmao I'm so poor I can't even pay 20 (in all honesty I can but I have to save money))

Oh hey by the way, I'm giving the halaqa tomorrow. I'm rather nervous. This will be my first halaqa as an adult (my first halaqa ever, because I'm lame and I never give halaqas lol lmao) and I really hope it goes well because I have an activity planned for later :D

I made cheesecake brownies and they turned out really nice, though a bit dry. I'm going to have to find a better recipe. I can never for the life of me find a reliable brownie recipe.

We're progressing really quickly in school. Next Saturday I'm going out on a field trip with my geology class. And in English class we've begun to work on group projects and we've already completed two essays.

I really haven't been keeping up with my book but at this point I think I just want to get it over with and write the next one lol. But there's one thing I'm happy about. Remember that goal I once talked about? I said I wanted to have an entire book written before my 18th birthday, and to have it published by my 19th birthday. One goal down, another one to go, inshaAllah! :D

As you can see, I'm just putting out random things to make this a post worth reading. I actually don't have anything to talk about. I do have funny stories to tell, actually, but......... 'nother time maybe. They're memoirs. ;P

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts