You Guys Don't Need To Know This, But...

...I really need to go to the bathroom. One sec. *scrambles off of bed*

Well that was rather refreshing. I wish all bathroom trips could be like that.

Anyway, I'm home right now. Mondays are always short days. Today was a good day. Not too much drama occurred. Yes, drama does occur... at least in my eyes.

Okay I don't have anything to say for now so I'm gonna leave this tab open until a thought strikes me. (2:40 PM)

(3:34 PM) I'm kinda sleepy so I'm gonna take a short nap. Keyword: short. ta-ta.

(6:15 PM) That was a very nice short nap. Woke up 30 min ago, prayed, and ate dinner.

And I still have nothing to talk about. So I'm gonna go write something. ta-ta.

(9:40 PM) lmao still got nothing to write about and anyway mi mama needs this laptop to do something so I be going. Bye bye.

Until next time! :)

Comments

  1. hey this was open in my computer. i was closing all my tabs and i saw this.
    this is a really interesting blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank you I'm honored I will continue to write more interesting posts like this one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts