I Hate Studying

So I have a test today, and I haven't really studied at all, but hey, who studies anyway?

My legs are hurting so much. I think I pulled a muscle. I've been walking everywhere way too much nowadays. Mondays and Wednesdays I walk all around campus. Saturdays I *usually* walk in the stores when we go shopping (our weekends have been so occupied lately that the schedule hasn't been regular for quite a while).

That's the general summary of my week concerning walking, but this past week ... or maybe I should say these past WEEKS have been soooooo chock-full of energy. And walking. Ugh. Went to Six Flags a couple weeks back. Went to the State Fair. Went on a field trip with geology class to Oklahoma. We were in a bus but we did have to WALK!!!

But, yeah, my legs hurt.

But I shouldn't complain because I have SOME friends who have an even BIGGER campus than mine and they stay at school for a longer amount of time than I do. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, M8

Anyway, what am I doing instead of studying? Writing this blog post. I have Facebook open in another tab and a story I'm writing in another. I'm such a good student.

...or so I think until I see my test score. Muahahaha we shall see.

Grades don't bother me. Unfortunately, they have to. See previous post. 

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts