I Don't Know My Name

There I go, using song lyrics for post titles. Again.

I'm so creative sometimes and other times I'm not. It's really annoying because I don't have a clear, unwavering answer of who I am. Well, I guess the word "wavering" is enough to describe me.

I'm in the school library and I just cast my vote. I got a sticker that says "I Voted Today" and it's red and blue and white and all cute with tiny stars around the edges and all that jazz. I don't know what I'll use that sticker for, but I'm going to keep it like the memory hoarder I am. This is my first ever vote in my life. Hopefully next time there will be better candidates.

If there is a next time.World might end before then.

Chillax though; I have hope that everything will turn out well. Because that is the case with most things. Right? *nervous smile*

Anyway, I had a point here which I kinda forgot. Oh, yes.

So I was going to say that I love school when I'm here. People here are very smiley and kind, and I seem to forget about this every time I am home. When I'm home, I think, "Ugh, gotta go to school tomorrow" but in reality I actually love school once I'm there. My classmates are nice, my teachers are nice, random passersby are nice. I feel like people like me and that I'm wanted. I mean, I'm probably not, but at least I have friends here, unlike my first two semesters when I was a newbie and I didn't feel quite as happy as I do now.

I feel like this about a lot of things, actually. Like, every Sunday, I think "ugh we need to go to karate today" and I feel very unmotivated, especially if I'm going alone. Then, once I'm there (if I do set my mind to go), I actually enjoy the sweat running down my neck and my heart pounding at my chest. It's a great feeling. But then once I'm home, I feel lazy all over again.

I'm starving. I brought a PB & Nutella sammich with me today, and I'm trying to save it for later as much as possible because I can't buy any other food (I'm broke) and I'm gonna be here for longer than usual. So, yeah. My next class is in half an hour, so I'll be heading out in a bit. But I will end this post right here.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts