Where We Left Off

You know, if my blog could be turned into a book after I die, it would be next Anne Frank diary. Except... stupid. But quirky. And intriguing. Kinda like me.

Anyway, let's get back to where we left off. The last thing I talked about was my meeting with Sunshine. I last saw him on Friday where he was teaching karate class in the masjid. He let me be timekeeper at the end of class when they were sparring. It meant kind of a lot to me. Thanks Sunshine!

One of the reasons I love this blog is that despite being public, no one reads it until I share the link, and even then, no one reads it regularly. (Mostly because I don't update regularly lolol) And because of that, I feel comfortable to post all my secrets here.

One of my current secrets is... I lost my college ID yesterday. Losing your college ID is a pretty big problem. The fee for replacement is $10. And even if I get it replaced, I'll need to also get a new bus pass decal. And I'm not sure if they do that, fee or not.

Yeah, I admitted that here because if my parents knew about this, they would kill me. I try at all costs to avoid being killed. Which is why I rarely tell them anything.

Anyway, I went to Bible Study yesterday where they talked about the birth of Jesus (I disagreed with everything they said but their views on things were somewhat interesting). I went mostly because this representative came over to me and said they had free pizza, and I hadn't brought lunch, and I didn't want to die, so I went mostly for the pizza. But everyone in there was really nice so I felt obliged to stay for the session.

Long story short because I'm currently in a really loud room and it's overwhelming me... I discovered my ID was lost after I made a trip to the bookstore to buy some licorice. I know I had it in the Bible Study room because I showed my ID to someone before I left. I only discovered it was missing till after I came into the prayer room for Dhuhr. I fingered my empty lanyard and hurried through my prayer, panic rising. I couldn't look for it after Dhuhr because by then it was 1:30 and that's when my next class started.

In drawing class, I sped through drawing the still life. I finished way earlier than the other people, mostly because I chose an easy thing to draw and it consisted mostly of just geometric shapes. (#lazyartistlife) I wanted to leave super early to go and look for my ID but even though I was finished my teacher didn't say I could leave early. He just said I could do my sketchbook homework, which I'd already done, and when I told him I already did it he was like "oh" and we went off tangent and then I walked away. I finally walked out at 4:00, lugging around my toolbox and retracing my steps to where I'd been. It wasn't anywhere.

People, an ID does not just disappear off the lanyard like that.

If anyone knows me and knows me well, they will know that I begin to panic in situations like this.

It was bad enough that I was physically tired from carrying around my heavy backpack and heavy portfolio and slightly heavy toolbox. And I was supposed to go to Michael's after, and just thinking about that made me stress out.

Also, I needed to do #1, and I made it to the bathroom kind of late, and, okay, well, a lot late, and let's just say I was now in more of a mess than I already was. And now, thinking of having to go to Michael's in my current state stressed me out even more. What could be worse? Loss of all physical strength, loss of ID, and wet pants... Nope. Not today, God. Really, not today.

Thankfully, THANKFULLY, when my dad came to pick me up, he asked me if we had to go to Michael's today. I was like nope. So we didn't go, thank you God.

Anyway, that's the story of my stressful Monday. That entire day was bad. Like, I literally almost fell asleep in my drawing class. Too bad it's a studio class where you have to do the work in the classroom, because otherwise I would have fallen asleep.

Please pray I find my ID. I checked Lost and Found, and they say they don't have it. Yet, at least.

Lol, so ironic that I ask for help on here when no one even reads this. Whatever.


Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts