Where Was I?

What happened since I last posted? I know I need to talk about Eid, and my crazy weekend post-Eid. I've got less than twenty minutes until my last class of the day, so this needs to be brief.

On Thursday, I came home early to make cookies for a bake sale at the VRIC Eid Bazaar. I won't mention what happened at the bazaar -  it was pretty uneventful.

On Friday, Eid day, we went to a convention center for the Eid prayer, and after that we went to someone's house for a nice brunch. I had a nice soft bagel with cream cheese inside. After that, we went home and relaxed for a bit, and then prepared to go to the next house. After having some food at that house, we went home and then went to a park. After the park party, which was pretty boring, we went home, and that was the end of the day.

On Saturday, I went to NLC at 10am to try and get my photoshop homework done. Alright, this is actually a really long and wild story that I'll elaborate more on in the next post.

On Sunday, I went to my first class as a green belt, and we practiced a reverse armbar, which killed my wrists even more (they're not healed yet).

On Monday, I basically spent the whole day trying to get my photoshop homework done (yeah, still not done).

And now it's Tuesday. We'll see how this day unfolds. My photography class starts today, and my teacher hasn't told us anything about where to meet. I'm sure we're meeting in 222, but other than that, I am clueless. There are a bunch of people around me who I'm sure are also in the photography class, and 222 at the moment is closed. We'll see. Jenkins where you at tho.

I'll be back so I can tell you about my wild weekend. So...

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts