Life Story Pile-Up I: Crossing Cults #1 & Social/Antisocial Monday

I wanted to talk about things that have happened at school before I forget everything. Lemme just make a brief table of contents so that I can make sure I don't leave anything out.
  • The [Ongoing] ID search
  • Crossing Cults Club #1
  • Social-Antisocial Monday
  • Critiques and Tripods/Anxiety Attack
  • This Is A Drill/Club Fair/Crossing Cults Club/The ONE TIME I STAY HOME
  • This Is A Drill II/Polka-Dotted Balloons?
  • Visits from Sunshine
  • Crossing Cults Club #2
  • Stress Attack/Lindsey Pls
  • QT Ice Cream/Burnt Floor
*cracks knuckles* Let's get started. 

Let's begin with the Crossing Cults Club #1, which happened Wednesday, September 13. 

So, on Wednesday, I was walking through the A building when my friend Alexis caught me and asked me to come to the weekly Crossing Cultures Club meeting. I agreed, because who could turn down free pizza, you know?

I took a slice of pizza and basically said nothing during the entire meeting. It was my first time there, so I didn't want to put myself out there just yet. They were talking about how to deal with tragedy in different cultures. Before I left I took another slice of pizza and then walked to my next class.

I honestly hate my MW classes this semester. They're my studio classes, where we have to work on projects and make big messes. As a lazy artist, I highly dislike it. Design and drawing are on MW. In studio classes I have to wear solid grays/blacks, or clothes I don't care about ruining, and closed toe shoes. I hate it because I hate wearing socks and sneakers. I much prefer my sandals, one, because they're easier to pull on and two, they let my feet breathe. And bonus, they're slightly raised heels.

Anyway, that's it, moving on...

My social/antisocial Monday was September 18.

This day was a workday for us to finish our projects and start working on our sketchbook assignments. Mr. Art Teacher had a meeting to attend, so he left at 11 and Mr. Photoshop Teacher, who was teaching painting next door, came in to check on us once in a while. The entire time I talked to the Vietnamese exchange student who sits next to me while we worked on our projects. Other than that, I zoned out to my tunes, ignoring Lindsey and her friend. 

After that class I went straight to the student breakroom and enclosed myself in the most enclosed cubicle I could find. I watched videos, did some homework, and ate my homemade avocado salad. I considered attending Bible Study for the free pizza, but I didn't feel like talking to anybody.

In drawing class I only talked to my friend Sara. We had a sub because Mr. Art Teacher was still in his meeting. We worked on our self-portraits. Mine was not coming out well and I ended up looking like a gorilla. Not kidding. A freaking gorilla. I made my nose too big. And it IS big, but not that big.

Anyway, that's the story of my social/antisocial Monday.

I'll just post this right now and finish the rest tomorrow, goodnight people :)


Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts