Who Should I Give My Love To?

The idea behind Mother's Day is really sweet. In fact, so sweet it should be celebrated every day. Why should you wait until one day of the year to tell your mother you love her? Why should you wait until June to tell your dad you love him? Why should you wait until the 14th of February to tell your friends and close ones that you love them?

Here are some nice songs to set the theme.


Since there is no need to celebrate Mother's Day, we do not celebrate Mother's Day. I didn't do much except at night when I felt like the laziest person on Earth, and Mum told me to get her lunch ready for the next day.

I moaned dramatically and expected her to give in and say something like, "Okay, no, stop, it's okay, I'll do it later," but she didn't. But that was good anyway, because I had said earlier that I would do it for her. N, you're so smart. And lazy.

She wanted naan bread with torn up chicken. I felt really tired and lazy right then, but I kept at it while talking to myself for entertainment. After putting the naan and chicken in a container, I cut a mango because Mum wanted that too. Dad came over and was like, "Is that for your mom's lunch?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Wow... your mom is special..." he commented.

Then Mum came over and asked if the container with naan and chicken in it was her lunch, and I was like yea. And she was like "Jazakillah khayr" and since I don't like being thanked, I said, "It's Mother's Day, so."

The End.

Anyway, Sha'baan should start next week Inshaa Allah, and I plan to finish my school BY THAT TIME. Math is in my way. nothing's in maiii waaaayyyyyy *crashes into math textbooks* yyyyyaaaaayyyyy

Testing for the masjid's Quran class competition is this week. Imma be tested and judged today. Well, if you think about it, you get judged and tested every day. K, before that got deep. Lesseee. O. Well, yesterday, Sis H gave my sis and I both a gift, which was hijabs that she bought. They were FAB. Fantastically Adorably Beautiful. (Lol omg those words describe my friends perfectly.)

Ummm what else... CHILL SESS IS COMING TO A DANG END!! It was my life, my love, my passion. Ok not really but it was something to go to every Saturday. And now I can't have anything to look forward to every weekend. Unless. Just unless. What will I now do every Saturday night? Chill at the club? @_@ lol kidding don't kill me mom omg never would i ever

I have lately been wanting to take up a job as a model. Idek man. My jewellery collection is rarely used cuz I don't have anything to match em. Heh.

Well, I have an essay to write. Catch you later!!

Until next time!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts