Seven Days Later...

YELLOW!

I have to just tell all of y'all what has happened recently.

Friday, 22 May 2015
At around 10:50am or so, Mommy came home to send us to Bayyinah campus because we were going to Six Flags with the girls. Some had finished their exams and some not, so everyone was waiting for everyone to finish their exams so they could leave. Everyone left before us 'cuz our driver wanted some lunch from the cafeteria. But eventually we were on our way!

The first ride we lined up for was the Texas Giant. All of us had sabran jameelan (beautiful patience) (no, actually, I don't think we did, lol. One of the girls, MKUK, kept complainin' how long the line was, and I told Aas's brother Y to see how long the line was). BUT NVM THAT CUZ OVERALL WE WERE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL LADIES (and one little dude) WHO AREN'T PATIENT. :D So guess what happened soon after that? It started to rain heavily, and the ride's lights turned off. The ride was CLOSED. We stayed in line cuz we hoped the rain would eventually end and the ride would be open again, but the rain kept falling so we lost hope.

We left and ran through the rain the find the rest of our squad. My legs were soaked from rainwater and my shoes were little pools. My socks acted like sponges and soaked up all the water in my shoes until they were full. ANYWAY, by the time we found our squad, the rain was lessening, and a spinning cup ride was nearby, and we wanted to make the most of our last get-together, and the rain had taken up some of our time, so we rushed to get on that ride because we needed to get some euphoria running.

I boarded on a cup with MKUK and Mnwr. The seat of the cup was so wet and so I yelled, "Who gittin' deir BOODIES wet?!" Anyway, as we spun harmoniously on the ride, MKUK yelled, "This is so lame!" And I was like LUL IKR. Then the ride ended and we all (I assume) left the ride feeling like we peed our pantses.

Since the rain was over, all of us were excited, so we all rushed back to the Texas Giant. The line was long, but the ride was worth it.  I sat in the back with Hsnh. We screamed like crazy. Being in the back is the scariest because you get most of the pull and you feel like you're gonna fall and die. Y'know how the ride tracks go under and over? We were riding on a track that went under another track, and it looked like my head was gonna crash into the top track. But it clearly didn't because I'm typing this up and if my head got whacked off I would be dead. And y'a don't want me dead cuz then you wouldn't have any weekly entertainment (from here). Right? Comment below if I am right. XD

After that I think we went on the Titan. The line was even longer. But it was more fun than the last time I took it. Probably cuz I was with Rsh and she wanted to hold my hand and we screamed beautifully during the whole ride. When we got in and buckled up, she was like, "Hold my hand."

At first I just stupidly stared at her hand cuz I didn't hear what she said, and then she laughed and said, "Hold my hand!" Then she grabbed it and held it tightly.

I grinned and said, "Are you scared?"

"No!" she said. "I just want to hold your hand!"

Lol I luv ya Rshd XD

When the coaster pulled up into the waiting area, I was laughing drunkly and making weird jokes. I think I said, "Ah'm dizzy!" and "That was crazy!"

I'll let you guess which one is me -- 'cause you'll never guess ;)
Right after that we prayed Dhuhr. 'Twas in public and I wouldn't have done it without the courage of the squad, maa shaa Allah.

For lunch we had curly fries covered in cheese sauce and funnel cakes. Then we took a little mediocre ride so as to not barf all our lunch on people's heads. At least, I think we did that. I can't remember most of that day.

While we lined up for the Texas Skyscreamer ride, MKUK began singing the sarf chart, and immediately me and Y covered our heads with our hoods and acted like we weren't with MKUK. Then MKUK began singing "M U S, L I M, I'm so blessed, to be with them!" and one of the girls, Ri, was like, "Can we not sing in English, please?" cuz everyone in the line was staring at us.

When it was our turn, me and Haaj rushed towards a swing and I dropped my bag in the bin to take after the ride ended. The ride was worth the wait, as Haaj said. 

Anywhooo, after that ride, we all huddled around an eating place and decided who wanted to go home and who wanted to stay. S and I wanted to stay, and basically so did the rest of the squad. As they talked, my heart suddenly stopped. I remembered something. "Uh oh," I said. "I have to go back. I left my bag in the bin."

Hsnh was the only one who heard me. "Want me to go with you?" she offered kindly.

"Yeah, please," I said, then I ran off, heart beating rapidly. Would I actually go through a bunch of people while a ride was processing and tell the peeps there that I left my bag? Would they let me go get it?

Alhamdulillah, the ride was just ending as we approached it. Me and Hsnh walked up the exit and through the opened door. One of the guys managing the ride looked at me, and I didn't want him yelling at me for trespassing or whatever, so I said, "Uh, I have to get my bag, I left it in the bin."

"All right, go for it."

"Thanks!" I said in relief, then ran towards the bin. I yanked my bag out and ran back to Hsnh. "Thanks for coming with me," I said. "I'm not as crazy as you think."

U totes rock Hsnh ;3

The rest of the rides I went on were with Haaj cuz Y left. The rides we went on were crazy rides that went upside down and backwards. Eee. They were the most screamworthy, tbh. Haaj is all cool about it though. She doesn't scream. (how can you not scream oh my god bro) (screaming is fun) (i scream mostly for the fun of it)

Then it was time for us to go. After Haaj got some Dippin' Dots for Rshd, we waited outside the gates for our driver, Bsmh, to come and take us home. Mra bought cotton candy and Asn and Bsmh bought icecream for themselves. We were going to go to Rshd's house for food. I was tired, so I kinda took a little nap in the car. Then I ate like a wolf at Rshd's house (XD) and ate the cotton candy even though I was tired out and didn't need any sugar. My clothes still hadn't even dried out yet. But I knew I was home (ish), so I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to lie down on the carpet and sleep.

And that is my story of Six Flags with the Bayyinah squad. Much loves to them all <3

More posts of the following days will be posted soon. Don't fret.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts