Scream When You See A Car

Hello! Today I babysat two children. First I cut two pears for them, and then we went upstairs to read books. We read a few books until one of the children got restless and he started to hit and kick me. I was like,"No! No hitting! No kicking!" And I grabbed his hands and his feet to make him stop. Then he began crying and I was like o mer gerd. So I grabbed him and patted his back while he sobbed on my shoulder. I talked to the girl child while I calmed the crying kid down. THEN we read another book after the child calmed down. Then we went downstairs because their mama was cooking good smelling food on the stove. Then, um. Their mama told me to go do my Asr prayer. So while I prayed, the two children, M and Y, walked in on me. Y played with the exercising machine across the room, and M prayed behind me. I know this because I felt her head behind my feet. After a while she left though. Then when I was done praying, I piggybacked M upstairs and hid from Y. Then I alternated from piggybacking M and Y. It was a weird piggybacking hide and seek game. Then, when I was tired, we went into the children's room and watched cars go down the street. We played a game called "Hide from the Cars" as requested by M. So evrytiem a car passed by, we screamed and slumped down to the ground for cover. Then we got back up and looked outside. So when there was a huge amount of cars I was like, "AAHH! SO MUCH OF DEM!" and the kids giggled incessantly. Then their mama called us to go send me home. M wanted me to sit with her in the back, so, I did. The end!!

On Saturday night, S and I went out for froyo with our friends SA and MA.

...'Nuff said. ;D

Yesterday, I went to SA's house to chill with food and movies. We watched a scary movie, then helped ourselves with a so-called 'cute' cartoon, which turned out not very cute at all. Then we prayed Dhuhr and had a dance party. Then Dad came to pick us up. We visited the TNL Chinese store for a bit and then went home. At 2:43 we went to karate class. It was the best session I'd gone to in a while because everything was sweating. Felt like a great workout!!! Even when I fanned my face with my hand, sweat flew from my hand onto my face. I know, disgusting. And now I'm sore. Well, not as sore as before doe.

Tomorrow, I have a jewelry class at Michael's right after my babysitting. I can't wait! ^_^

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts