The Grapes of Wrath

#plagiarizing

Hi yall and welcome to my brand new book called The Grapes of Wrath. Jk why would I ever rewrite a boring book when there are better ones in my Google Drive? Huh? #vanity

Over the weekend, my sister and I attended an event in a 45 min away city called The Fault in Our Akhlaaq. If I hadn't been stupid and brought my folder, I'da shared some notes with y'all. But anyway, when we walked in the masjid, there was a table with folders, pens, and sign-in papers. We signed in and grabbed a folder after a girl told us what to do. Then we hesitantly walked inside the musalla. It was awkward because there were girls everywhere and we hate being stared at, even by Muslims, so we quickly found a spot to sit down. Part of our squad was across the room from us. They waved crazily at us and I tried to hide behind the person that was in front of me. We did some icebreakers which I enjoyed because I didn't have to say anything XD #shypeople #notreallyshyatall #dependsonthepeople We did skits too, and I did lamely because I didn't say anything. But HELLO! Our prompt wasn't very exciting, compared to everybody else's. And also, I wanted to get a dude role because of my dude voice. But the past is past.

If I had the durn plum agenda with me, I would explain every little talk a little. But we had a late night discussion, which I wish I could have slept through, but peoples were at my sleeping area. I was sooooo happy when it was sleeping time. But I was soooo not happy that no one else wanted to sleep. We played Truth or Dare, and someone dared me to go in the middle of the room and faint. So I did, and nobody cared. #mylife I don't even think I got any good sleep at all! Peeps kept turning the lights off and on. And screaming. And laughing.

In the morning we had pancakes for breakfast. Most of the girls woke up late, due to #stayinguplate, perhaps? Hmmmmmm? Some even MISSED breakfast. Which was a pity,because the pancakes with syrup were REALLY yummy. And after that we had a game of basketball. I don't think anybody knew I was their teammate, because I found myself passing the ball to everyone but nobody passing the ball to me. -________- That's why you don't be kind to everyone. I barely got my hands on the ball! I only recall passing the ball once and trying to score a hoop once. Geezballs! -____-

Then we had talks... I can't remember anything ;-; but everything was really awesome. We had Jeopardy too. In the beginning it looked like we were gonna win, but turns out we ended up second place. I even saw this girl doing a prayer on herself!! XD Oh well! The prize was chocolates, but I didn't really mind losing since we all had ice cream. ^_^

Then we took SA home.

Yesterday, I dumbly tried to fight H with my rusty karate skills. I wanted to roundhouse kick him, but he switched his body position just in time, and my flimsy paper foot slammed into his hard, bony, rock leg. And my foot hurt so much that I went into drama mode and told everyone that my foot was broken. And then I realized that there was a HUGE BUMP ON MY FOOT!! Mom tried to be cool and said it was normal, okay, and a bruised vein. OMG! What if all the blood flows through my body because the vein is broken?!!
 And then I die of blood loss because after all the blood in my foot vein runs out there will be no more blood left in that certain vein and then my foot will have no more blood in it to circulate and look normal and then it'll turn blue and purple and gray and white?! Why is Mom not concerned?!! AAAGH!!

I'm supposed to babysit today for an hour. Hopefully it goes well. I'm terrible with kids.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts