Malaysian Adventure Series Pt 2: Livin' It Up With Granddaddy

Hey y'all, I am recovering from my severe illness, and I would like to thank all of you for the prayers and support. If you gave any, that is.

Here is the next series of photos.

We went to my great-uncle's place for a visit. Great-Uncle Win has a lot of cats around his area, and most of them aren't even his own. This here kitten is flea-infested, however not surprising considering the state of the place. And nothing in Malaysia is ever totally clean, anyway. Malaysians don't use toilet paper or towels. They only use towels for showering. But I was bothered by how they don't use towels to dry themselves after making wudu. Just an American-Muslim thing... ~
I loved this kitty especially because it slept on my lap as people chattered around it.
H told me to put this cat down since it had fleas and that the disease would spread to me. But I told him I didn't care. And then S said something wise and amazing which wasn't wise enough because I don't remember it.
Look at how cute it is. Just look.

'Nother cat

That face tho
No offense to Great-Uncle Win, but I'm always bored at his house. No one to talk to. So, I always resort to the animals. In a few ways they are better than humans, although you can feel the awkwardness sometimes. And if you really wanna be friends, you gotta chase them. Great-Uncle Win has chickens that we like to chase.
This kitten ate a huge cockroach.
Guys, this kitten ate a huge cockroach. I saw it all. The kitten was going crazy all over the house trying to chase and kill it, and eventually, I found the kitten and the cockroach outside on the front porch. The insect was a little flattened and the kitten looked like he gave up, so what I did was take a child's slipper and crush the roach with it. Yeah, I killed it for the cat. (Yes, I know that action of mine was evil in so many ways. Please don't tell anyone, though. And I don't have an idea whose slipper it was.) After the kitten saw the officially dead cockroach, he came over and began gobbling it up. Although disgusted, I couldn't stop watching the procedure.

This kitten is so much more active than his black and white sibling.



Daww he's got nobody to sleep on ;3

Granddaddy used to have turdpurrls in this birdbath. (Turrdpurrls = tadpoles)
 
Now the turdpurrls are down in the water...

There used to be big koi in there too... now just tiny silvery fish.




Great-Uncle Win's official cat, Troy.

He's so old

He's so cute

This is always what happens ... exploring

We visited the house a second time... it was raining... don't know why these kitties were in cages.

yo human... u got a roach wit u?

wheneber u get one.. i got my paw ready...

jus' waitin' on ya
Thanks for reading. The next post will be a blast. #shopping

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts