Oh Burn!

I have to say, despite the stinging pain on three fingers of my left hand, that a burn in words is more effective than a burn with heat.

It's really difficult for me to type right now because I burned the thumb, index, and middle finger of my left hand while making dinner. Boy, was this the worst burn I've ever suffered! Or maybe not, because I have dealt with third-degrees more than once. But I think this one has hurt me the most. Thankfully - OW! - people on the Internet had the answers. I slathered my fingers in raw egg white, which acted like a natural bandage. Now my fingers are no longer crusty and wrinkled. They're smooth again and the fingerprint has redeveloped, yet they're still not in good enough shape to help me type properly. I'm using my left ring finger to help my right hand type. I have to fix A LOT of mistakes right now.

That burn affected me so much that my stomach is hurting. It may be because my belt is too tight, or because some sort of strength that I usually use to deal with injury pain has been sucked out.

Wait, I checked, and it's because my belt is too tight. Hold on.

I changed my belt. Okay, I'm back.

So, let's just cautiously move away from the burn topic, just as we would an actual fire. Yes?

OWW.

Now I feel like I need to go to the bathroom. Oh great. And it just became Maghrib.

Okay, I'm going to continue this post tomorrow 'cuz I gotta post this tonight. <3

Until next time! :) Please do not burn yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts