Phases of the moon? Yeah, if you'll compare me to a moon...

Greetings everyone.

Please excuse me. I won't be using my happy little exclamation marks like I always do. Not today, anyway. I'm just going through a phase right now. What do you call it, a depression phase? Goth phase? Sure, I mean, I did just change the theme of the blog from soft pink to black and white. Or normal teenager girl phase? I mean, I am turning eighteen next month. Whatever this crud is, I'm done with it. For the longest time I saw myself as a happy, cheerful, carefree person with literally no problems in the world. Now, I find myself just trying my hardest to live up to those words. And the worst is when everything is perfect, yet I feel afraid to be happy.

Anyway, not gonna elaborate. No pity wanted.

I don't know what else to say, but I do have a lot of things on my mind. If this was a YouTube video, I'd probably let everything out there, but I can't say anything right here. It has to all come out in a mess and I can't really think clearly right now. Maybe it's because of the tunes I'm playing in attempt to make me feel better, but still, I doubt I would still get everything out.

Oh yeah, and it was Eid yesterday. Hope y'all had a fun one.

Until next time.

Comments

Popular Posts