Change of Plans

I'm thinking I should stop using this blog to write memoirs for a number of reasons; one, because writing memoirs requires a lot of thinking, and half the time I don't even remember what happens to me; two, because I can get out my ideas a lot faster if I just write about my daily musings; three, I don't even know who reads this blog, and I'm tired of writing down letters to represent the name of someone who happened to be part of the memoirs.

I realize now that writing about memoirs is the reason I had a love-hate on-off relationship with my previous blogs. I was trying too hard to document the past, and because it required so much thinking, I saw it as too much work and decided to quit. It's so much easier and quicker to write what is on my mind, instead of sifting through a bunch of trash in my mind to recall an event.

Anyway, let me just say that I am digging my new blog theme! I changed it during a wave of depression but I really really like it! #noregrets

I have so much homework to do before Monday and we have a test next Wednesday. Ugh.

Let me just list what I have to do so that I feel somewhat accomplished.
1. Paragraph about Tolkien and book review on The Hobbit (due Sept. 22 the latest)
2. Verb practice (due Sept. 22 the latest)
3. Rough draft of film evaluation (due Sept 19)
4. Study for minerals test (due before Sept 21)

Omg I cri everytime. So much work. Okay, I guess I'll head off to do that now.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts